Templates on Special offer!
A Notion Tool to create, control and track your Customer Journey Maps. In this space, you can integrate your Company's Goals, Buyer Personas, and Customer Journey Map. All in one place.
Why this template?
There are amazing tools to build Customer Journey Maps in the market, however, this Notion Template is an excellent option for small businesses and projects. You pay once and you will be able to build unlimited customized maps.
You can benefit from this template if you:
- Are looking to improve your current customer experience
- Are looking to envision your future customer experience
- Are a UX/UI designer
- Want to gain a deeper understanding of your customer
- Want to identify advantages and weaknesses within your sales funnel
- Want to identify gaps in service communication
- Want to reduce costs or increase sales by focusing on what matters to your customer
Creating a Customer Journey Map can help you answer this:
- Is my online interface user-friendly and matching customer expectations?
- Why is the user navigating away from the site so quickly?
- How often is my customer reaching out to customer service and is the team able to address the issues in a timely manner?
- How is the customer interacting with my brand before they decide to make a purchase?
- How are they feeling at this stage?
- Do my customer have barriers or motivators for buying my product/service?
- A Customer Journey Mapping Guide for beginners
- Step by Step guide on how to use the template
- More than 30 External Curated Resources including information related to Goals, Buyer Personas, Customer Journey Mapping, and Research and Information
- A real example of how to use the template
- Templates with "Cheatsheet" as toggles to keep important definitions accessible at any time
- Integration ideas and curated resources to automate your Research and Information process
- Access to a Google Drive File with the icons used in the template
- A Customer Journey Dashboard that includes:
Goals Database: This allows you to establish your company's goals before start mapping to help you keep focused on what's important
Buyer Persona Database: Aesthetic template for building the Buyer Personas that will help you to include all the important information from your customers
Customer Journey Database: The space for building your map. A visual representation of your customer journey ready to fill. You'll be able to relate each map to a specific goal, persona, and previous research information you have.
Space for Research & Information: you can include surveys, analytics, and all the research you did for your map. You can later relate this information to each map in the "Notes" section.